Earlier today, while getting dressed, my 3 year old, tall and thin daughter informed me that SHE had little boobies. Mommy has big boobies (woohoo!). Daddy doesnt have boobies, because of course, he's a BOY. She has boobies...and even squeezed her chest together to show me, then promptly covered them up with her hands.
Oh my. LOL!
Then, this evening, she was playing Mommy, and pushing her baby doll around in a stroller. She then informed me that her baby doll wanted a sister--- so she was growing one in her tummy (ahem, i know whom this story was directed at..lil sneak)... then she tells me she just "cant stop having babies! I just keep having more and more and more, and I don't know why!" LOL! Is it time for "the talk"? Haha!
3....going on 14, folks.
The lakeside property turned out to be a bust. I chatted with the real estate agent-- she's as sweet and honest as can be. It is a true "fixer upper".... it needs a new furnace, water heater, kitchen renovations, upstairs bathroom renovations, all new carpeting, and there is some structural damage to the back room of the house. Plus, no guarantee the septic will pass inspection either. Est about $25,000 in repairs. If we had the time, effort and credit....we'd go for it....but we don't. We dont mind cosmetic fixes, or even simple electrical updates or such...but thats too much. Ah well. Not meant to be! Still having fun browsing.....
Pizza for dinner last night,....and subs tonight.....eating so healthy this weekend. :-P
2 comments:
Just keep looking! You might get lucky~
Paige is so funny! Emma has been fascinated with boobs and babies in the tummy lately as well. I wonder if there's something in the air...
Sorry about the house... I envy your prospect about moving close to the family. Keep looking and something will come up!
Post a Comment