Crisis adverted. Thank you blog gods.
He was able to fix the truck himself. We now have a framed laundry room with closet & closet door and painted walls. We also have the SUPPLIES to build the office floor. Which should be the next step...but Mike is a bit set in his ways and insists on completing every teeny tiny detail of the laundry room first before tackling the much needed office.
Whatever. Just get it done.
Dylan now responds to Mike's voice. How sweet it is. However, he still shys away from big sister. When she's in the room being her chatty non-stop bouncing self...he rarely moves. I did FINALLY get her to feel him yesterday...I had to be sneaky, and called her in and told her to BE QUIET. She felt a thump and grinned ear to ear. Then she started talking (she seriously cannot control herself!) and he of course stopped. LOL.
We bought 2 shelving units for the dining room- moved a lot of the arts & crafts out of the current office into their in attempt to keep it looking neat & organized. I need to buy some decorative cups and such for pencils & paint supplies.
It is soooo f'in hot out!!! I honestly have nothing to complain about this pregnancy. Most days, I feel AMAZING...HUGE, but amazing. My skin is great. I do swell by day's end...but nothing unmanageable. That is....unless I am hot. Then all hell breaks lose. I get nauseated, I swell and my energy is drained and I become so irritable. I just cannot keep cool when it's 90 and HUMID. I spent last night tossing and turning, drenched in sweat. I woke at one point, got a cold glass of water...and grabbed the ice packs from the freezer. Then I snuggled up in bed with said ice packs. SERIOUSLY. It was like sweet relief. The fan was on HIGH in the bedroom, but it was just blowing hot air around. Mike put the AC in the dining room window...but that doesn't help our bedrooms at all. We can at least cook & eat in comfort! If its this bad tonight, I'm sleeping in the living room.
Paige begins her 2nd year of swimming lessons next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment