Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fuck you, Cancer.

I need to learn to blog BEFORE i read other people's blogs. I logged in with high intensions...and after spending 40 minutes catching up on everyone......my motivation is lacking.

My Dad told me tonight that a family friend, whom is a breast cancer survivor......was just diagnosed with brain & lung cancer. :-( She's in her 40s.

She is being optimistic....as much as you can with such a diagnosis. She says she will fight with all her might. She is a tough cookie---- but has been through soooooooooooooooo much already. Please keep her in your thoughts. They are currently waiting on results on a spinal to make sure it's not there as well......lets hope not.

And of course, in my Mom's usual style.....I have lost my mother, AGAIN. This happened the when my Grandpa was ill......my mom stops being my Mom and I am ignored. I call the house, and she wont speak to me-- My dad gives me all the family updates, etc. Then again, when my Aunt was sick.....she shut me out again. She will send me an email every few weeks with a "Hi", etc..... but she can't talk to me. She is an emotional mess.....Now her best friend is sick.....and I have no mother again. I understand she is going through a lot. But I need a mom........ maybe I dont deserve the right to complain and whine.....these people need as much love and support as they can ....everyone deserves that when they are sick and down. Just wish she wouldnt shut me out. :-/....*sigh*

No comments: