- We brought Country singer Luke Bryan into town over the weekend for a concert for our Country station. Show was close to selling out (Chuck Wicks did 3 months ago..). Luke was great, LOVED his southern drawl....was like a sweet frat boy. They rocked out. I witnessed a Country version of STP's Interstate Love Song during their Soundcheck. I was in my glory. LOL.
- I burned my mouth Saturday afernoon at a local diner whilst eating a falafel.....the chick peas part was apparently nuked to sub-human temperatures....which I realized after I had a mouthful of everything. I burned the upper left part of my mouth, near the roof, all the way to the inner gum line. 3 days later, still hurts to eat! The right side of my jaw is getting a decent workout these days til my poor nasty gums heal.
- A middle of the night romp last night...fun...but I never fully fell back alseep afterward. Feeling groggy today!
- Where did summer go?? We had a week of nastiness early this month, and now it's 66 degrees out, tonight's low is supposed to be 45! 45?! Hello? Mother Nature? You DO know it is still August, right? Yea...you know.... SUMMER. You What? You don't care? Oh. .....Why are you laughing so evil? .....
- Yea, it'll probably snow on Halloween this year at this rate!
- I DO appreciate Fall tho! I love the clean, crisp autumn air. Love pumpkin patches, apples, crunchy colorful leaves, and the warm decor...i love the weather in which a sweatshirt or long sleeves is warm enough-- still nice enough to play outside, without sweating or freezing one's ass off. I'm just not totally ready for it just yet....
- P is doing great in Preschool. They have yet to "learn" anything tho....which I hope is just because they are still getting into the groove of things. She did glue cereal on paper in shapes today though....thats a start. She is making friends, tho is terrible with remembering any of their names. Mike says there is a nice red-headed boy in her class that made her *blush* when he said Hi to her today....He thinks the boy's name is either Tyler or Tristan. P denies any of this.
- We're having a street-wide yard sale this Saturday, weather pending. Looking forward to selling some of our junk....we really have not much in value...but tons or junk to unload. Also hoping that one of our neighbors is selling something we need....like maybe a desk or dresser.....wishful thinking?...yes.
- Our spoiled 4 year old has had a computer of her own for almost a year now...but hasn't really been able to use it due to lack of space and a solid desk (its been sitting on the office floor, slowly collecting a pile of more software and such) . Mike really wants to get it set up now.....so we are on a serious search of a decent white affordable desk for her room.
- Her 10 billion pieces of clothing need to find shelter in a much larger dresser too-- the small one that came with her nursery set isn't cutting it anymore!...
- In boredom, i will share what the lil princess got for her birthday. Damn Barbie-- that bitch has got EVERYTHING. How do you keep it all organized? Im looking for ideas.......
- Wonder what Erin's gonna call her blog now??
OK...should unglue her from the TV and read her one of the library books we took out today (my bets are that she'll choose the hairy mclairy dog one...).... into bed she goes! :-)
1 comment:
Ha! Got you interested??? I am still working on the post! :-)
I agree that I love fall as well but fall doesn't last long enough! It becomes winter way too fast, however I do know that our winter is nothing like yours!
Have to share. My word verification is "stingi" Wonder what the computer gods are trying to say...
Post a Comment