Well, things have been semi-decent....dare I say it?
Since finding out the baby's gender....Mike seems to have woken from his sloth state and is in a slowly accelerating state of motion.
We had a busy weekend last weekend-- Mike worked a double shift Friday night, so he didnt get in til like 6:30am. Paige "slept" in my bed with me.... yes, "slept" is in quotations for a reason. Not much sleeping occured. She woke several times, wet the bed, got up to pee a few more times, woke up and couldnt fall back asleep....played with the cat...etc. It was a LOOOONNNG night.
Paige then had a t-ball game on Saturday morning at 9am....then a birthday party at the park at noon. (For her boyfriend... hehe...she even wrote him a love note in his birthday card!). They were so cute together...sat next to each other for lunch & cake, etc. Awwwww...
Needless to say, we were ALL tired come mid-Saturday afternoon. An overtired 4 year old that wont nap is NO FUN.
Sunday we all went out for lunch at Olive Garden. Mmmmm...endless soup, salad & breadsticks.....so awesome. Then to Home Depot, got some cement patch kits for the basement floors...then did some grocery shopping-- back home....Paige and I watched some of Mary Poppins...while Mike attempted the patch kits. I made breakfast for dinner. Watched AFV...bedtime. Decent weekend overall.
Baby D is kicking a bit harder these days. My placenta is anterior, so I wont be feeling any front kicks anytime soon (its like a big cushion at my belly button). So what I do feel is down low or on my sides. I swore I felt some thumping tho right above my belly button last night tho.... ? Only a matter of time.... I cant wait til Paige & Mike can feel/see him from the outside!
Now my pregnancy seems to be flying by. It dragged for so long! Craziness....
1 comment:
I'm so glad things are going smoothly with Mike! Sounds like you guys had a nice weekend - did Mike get the basement cement finished? Any progress down there is great, right? :)
SO fun that you can feel little kicks!! A few more weeks and they will definitely be able to feel them on the outside, I bet.
Post a Comment