Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woman seriously are the greater gender

I do, in a day, more than my husband does in a whole week around the house. Seriously. He HAS a lot of time on his hands during the day. He's up by 10am, and doesn't go to work til 3pm. What does he do? I come home daily to crumbs all over the table & floor. He DOES do his dishes...but waits til the last minute to do so. Today he moved Paige's bedding from the washer to the dryer.. WOW!-- but did he bother to even bring up the load that was already in the dryer? No. I found it in the basket sitting on the basement floor.

Meanwhile, in the morning I stripped Paige's bed, did the dishes, made coffee, made her and myself breakfast, and my lunch- got dressed, and was out the door in less than 40 minutes.
When I get home I do laundry- fold laundry- tidy up around the house-make dinner- do the dishes- clean up AGAIN- and usually have to sweep up the floors.

Thats just an average day. Today I also went food shopping after work. Mind you, I also work full time.

Just the life of a woman, eh?

Anyhoo-- just listened in on my littlest munchkin with the doppler-- i got 23 beats in 10 seconds... x 6= 138 bpm. Lil bugger kicked me when I finally found it...apparently he/she didnt like the doppler wand. LOL.

I am not feeling "kicks" yet-- like the hard definite ones...but I am feeling flutters and thuds... hard to explain...but every so often I feel like this hard *thump!* like there's a whole lotta shakin going on inside there. Kinda cool. :-)

Having a big combined 30th Birthday Party this weekend for Mike and I at my parents house. Looking forward to seeing everyone-- eating tons of Mexican food-- and watching Paige hang out with her cousins. She soooo idolizes them and LOVES to play with them every chance she gets (which isnt very often!).

Then Easter is Sunday-- it's supposed to be almost 80 degrees out! Woo! Much better than this rain crap we currently have. My poor Mother In Law lives in a basement condo unit in Southeastern Massachusetts-- and has almost 3 inches of water on her floor. :-( ...My Brother's finished basement got flooded again too...and Im catching all these photos on Facebook from friends in Rhode Island-- it is essentially becoming Rhode Ocean. Dang.

No comments: