- Paige had her 2nd Dentist appointment today. No X-Rays yet...they said probably next time (tho they said that last time...). Anyhow...her teeth look great, and brushing is going EXCELLENT. No plaque build-up, all looks good. They just scraped a lil off the gumline of her 2 bottom front teeth-- said she may just need to brush there a little bit better....or..... it may be from Adult teeth starting to push up on those two. EEEEK! No loosies yet...so we're not in losing teeth mode...but she said the average is between 5-7 years old.
- Another thing they commented on was how perfectly spaced they all are. Hallelujah folks....cause Mama had a mouth full of crammed teeth as a child. 3 years of metal in my mouth along with a mouth-guard then a retainer for years afterward. Let's hope she got Mike's genes in the straight teeth department!! Apparently the better spacing in the baby teeth- the better a chance there will be decent space for the adult teeth when they come in. Makes sense.
- Afterwards, we browsed Sears...cause I havent been there in like 2 years. We attempted to drop off my trunkfull....i mean TRUNK FULL of clothing, toys & misc books, etc to the Salvation Army. I arrived there at 4:29pm. The place is open 9am-5pm. The sign on the door reads "Donations accepted 10am-4:30pm"...Oh shit! ..So i quickly unstrap Paige from her carseat, and go inside. The girl at the counter is in a daze and talking to some guy in there. I wait patiently. Finally she looks at me...i ask "is it too late to donate today?" in a nice tone...with 4 year old in tow. She looks at me, as if i just asked her to stab herself with a fork in the eye ...sighs...and looks at the clock "Oh yea...its waaay too late...we stop at 4:30". Well, its 4:30 now?...i look and try to find this clock she is looking at.... (which actually, my watch on my wrist said it was 4:23!!). "Uh huh". I told her we drove out of our way to come donate, and that I am rarely ever out this way.... (wish is the honest truth). She just shrugs. "Nope, sorry". BITCH! WTF! I was then heated and told her I was just gonna have to throw out a bunch of decent stuff ...she didnt care. *Sigh*.
I called the local church, whom has a Thrift Shop. They arent accepting donations this week-- try next week.
Seriously, my trunk is FULL, people. I open it, and shit falls out. It's decent stuff too... just items we dont want or need or fit into anymore. *sigh*...why does EVERYTHING have to be a hassle?
- I took P out to Friendly's for dinner since she did such an awesome job at the Dentist. Then we went Halloween Costume browsing.
- Found this ADORABLE costume at TJMAXX-- tho they only had it in 3t, which was waaay too snug (she loved it so much she insisted on at least trying it on to make sure it was too small)
)She had the ladies in the dressing room laughing hysterical she was such a HAM trying everything on. We tried on an Elephant one as well....which was a 4t, and still a bit too short...then an adorable Panda Bear costume too..... which was a 5t and fit well...she looked soo cute in it...but i could tell she wasnt as "in love" with it as the giraffe one... (and best of all, they are only $16 each!)
- So onto Walmart. Crappy selection of bagged costumes for too much $$! She tried to con me into getting her a Little Mermaid dress costume...but we have enough princess dress-up stuff....plus, she was Belle last Halloween.
- Then to I-Party. 1st she wanted to be Abby Cadabby....then Scooby Doo. Then Super Girl....then ...BAT GIRL! ....They have this hot-pink Bat-Girl costume there that she instantly fell in love with....bad part, is it's $32.99.

No comments:
Post a Comment