On my drive into work this morning, i was behind a car with the license plate "+VICKI+" ....awesome!!!
I had an ok night of "Naps" last night. Its like having a newborn all over again when your little one is sick. I was up every hour or two...either checking on her, or soothing her back to sleep. Poor kid is fine when she's up...but when she lays down....all of her congestion settles in her head and she just feels miserable.
I feel like I owe my daughter something..... or at least she tells me I do.... she keeps talking at random....about "when i get my baby sister" ......!!!!!!! Oh my. But to be honest, when she talks about it....it really DOES make me want to give her one...badly! She's got all these plans layed out.....and weirdly enough, knows a lot about babies! She tells me how she'll help feed it milk, get it clean diapers.... has the morning routines all laid out.....tells me where her carseat will go (I told her yesterday that I plan to move her carseat to behind my drivers seat when we get her her new Nautilus, cause its too much of a pain to walk around the car EVERY time....)...so she promptly tells me that, at random "my baby sister's carseat will go right here"...pointing to where her seat sits now, behind the passenger seat!
What happens if when we do have another child....it's a boy?! I did forwarn her that....she whined that she wants a sister. I tried to tell her the boy could be just as fun....like her lil cousin Owen....which she thought was a cool idea and accepted......but shortly after told me she "really just wants a baby SISTER". LOL. I really would love having another girl too....but either way is fine obviously....as long as it's healthy!
OK....work is getting crazy...guess i better wrap this up....
No comments:
Post a Comment