So thats all that I am struggling with.
Yes, we WILL manage with what has been dealt to me, work wise. We're taking a cut. But will have to tighten up our belts and do the best we can. It will mean less eating out. Less splurges. Do what you gotta do.
What I am struggling with is wrapping my mind around everything. I know what I need to do. I need to re-envision my life....and see this as what it is... as of this fall, I will be a PART TIME worker. I chose my family over my career in some ways. And that is fine, I have no regrets. I always did want to be a SAHM....maybe work Part-time...that was my eventual goal...however, in that "goal", Mike would have a much higher paying job...and we wouldnt have to alter our lifestyle.
Things happen for a reason though, right?
So...just needing to re-adjust my life view. Full time mom...working hours on the side to make ends meet. Work will now be pushed into the back of my mind...my kids, activities and perhaps a hobby, like graphic design on the side that can bring in some extra $.... will be in foreground.
Ok. I could like it. We can make this work. We can make this work. We can make this work... Well....we will HAVE to make this work.
now to begin retraining my mind.
1 comment:
I am right there with you!!! It WILL work! :D
Post a Comment