So as of today, I am officially "overdue". Never would have thought I would go over, in a million years. Lovely. Life continues tho.... as it has too.....no one else will cook and clean and shop if I don't!
With that said....i figured movement would be helpful yesterday. I dropped Paige off at school...went to work for the day, and stayed as productive as possible. Got free pizza from lunch (mmmmmm!).... drove back home, picked the munchkin up from school...then we headed out to the grocery store. Ive been putting it off for a week and a half, due to laziness. In honesty, I was hoping I would go into labor, and my Mom would come up and offer to help in some way...and I'd suggest we could use some groceries, and she'd oblige. LOL. Yea, silly. But anyhow....THAT never happened...so I did it myself. Paige "helps".... a little bit....but I usually spend most of the time telling her to stop spinning, hiding, touching everything or dancing in the aisles. Put all my groceries in my car in the pouring rain....brought them all in at home...put them all away. P ran off to play her current favorite pretend game... "school". She plays this daily now...and basically assigns a classmates' name to each of her stuffed toys and reenacts her day. LOL.
Folded laundry, put it away, and made pasta for dinner. Yea..it was a total carb day, as usual. Cleaned up dinner...put munchkin to bed, bounced & rolled on the exercise ball for like 40 minutes and watched tv til I crashed out at like 11pm.
Still nada. Im super sore and uncomfortable when I stand and walk. Standing up is excruciating. But I feel OK sitting down. I have tried EVERYTHING. Eggplant, pineapple, walking, squats, bouncing. No contractions. Nothing. :-P
Please dont ask me about induction.
No plans for the weekend. Just chilling out, avoiding the annoying people. I cant even call anyone to chat...cause I just disappoint them with no news. :-P WTF. La la la....
1 comment:
I am seriously impressed with you!! You are still staying strong, doing the things you normally do, seemingly happily, while being extremely uncomfortable! I would be (and have been) in total breakdown mode at this point. You are my hero! Call me if you want to chat today - I even just bought a webcam, so we could let the kiddos talk, finally! :)
Post a Comment