Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Seriously, am I intimidating? I tend to keep a low profile at work. I come and go and do my job. YES, I have weird hours. NO, I am not here 9a-5p. I can't, it dosent work with my life...but does it matter? NO. What matters is that I get my job done. I do what needs to be done.

So, why does one particular coworker seems to constantly be trying to toss me under the bus? Seriously, it started when I first got pregnant almost 5 years ago! She's a mega bitch to me most times, making snide snooty remarks about my hours, and how I am "never here" when she looks for me. Yet, every so often she is super sweet and pampering? Yea, whatever.

Makes my dislike for salespeople even stronger.

Anyhow!!

My mom came to visit on Saturday. I put Paige in a "Big Sister" shirt. My mom saw it...and at first thought maybe it was a hand-me-down shirt from my niece Taylor. When she saw me smirking tho....she got it. ;-) .... She got all teary eyed and excited ...then told me she was thinking the other day that it was "about time" we had another.

Before she left for the 3 hour drive back home later in the afternoon, she thanked me for giving her another grandbaby. Hehe. :-)

Paige was a brat from the moment my Mom left right through til Sunday evening. :-P

I had weird vivid dreams last night. Just bizarre stuff. One of them I was back in high school and making out with some red-headed guy. Huh?

Anyhow... before falling asleep the other night, I was trying to think/feel/sense anything about the baby. All I can think about is boy, boy boy.

Which sent me into a panic attack.

I soooo want to be able to reuse all that cute baby girl stuff, I think! Plus, Paige keeps talking about her baby sister...baby sister...etc... tho every so often will say "my baby brother OR baby sister".

Before I had ANY kids, I had always envisioned having a son first. When I found out I was expecting a girl, I was elated, but a bit confused and a tad bit bummed at first. I got over it quick tho and now couldnt envision life any other way.

I think I am in such a girl mindset.....a change in that panics me! Oi! Only like 14 more weeks before we find out....

Boys can wear pink, right? ;-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Vicki that is me totally! If I would have had a boy first I know that I would have wanted a girl next. But, since I have Reese I just can't wrap my mind around a boy. I have my heart so set on a girl and because of that I just know that I'll have a boy. GIRLS RULE!