So im not 100% with the Jasmine thing....tho im sure i wont ever be. I just can't shake the image....and everyday i see the spot where she laid lifeless that changed our lives. It was right by our driveway. It's unavoidable. I say a small prayer every morning as i drive past it. I miss her. Especially when we're outside. I miss how she would always pretty much pop up out of no where when we'd be hanging out outside...and would follow us around the yard. Paige finally "gets it" a bit better. Every few days she asks me to tell her what happened to Jazzy again. :-( ....that breaks my heart to a million pieces. *Sigh*.
The new kittens are doing well. They have their first vet visit this Thursday....we're pretty certain they have worms....which is actually common in shelter cats. So, they'll get their 2nd de-wormer....Buster will get his rabies shot (she already had hers), and both will get their distemper booster.
So...af is due...like sometime now. Hrmph? Enough of that. Paige and I are both getting over pretty bad colds. It's been a year since shes been really sick...so it was like being new parents all over again....i felt frustrated and lost ...didnt know what to do to comfort her!
We're trying to break Paige of her "HUH?" habit. She says is constantly...its like her automatic response.... even when she clearly hears what we say! Also...the WHINING...and the talk-back ...or her need to justify EVERYTHING we tell her NO to. That one makes me want to scream several times a day. "Mommy, can i have a ____" "No, not right now" " But I just...." ....EVERYTHING Is a "but I" ....arg. No more BUTS! :-P....*Sigh*...the joys of parenthood!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment